Today I pressed on with mapping out the colours, and have arrived at a balance but dynamic image. Unfortunately I got carried away and forgot to take a picture! However, some privacy for this stage of the process isn't a bad thing to be honest. Basically it is looking very much part of the icon tradition of the east, with a touch of 'stain glass' which touches into the western tradition.
I am back in Cheltenham for the weekend, so taking a break for a few days. Back on Monday!
- The devotion to the Sacred Heart.
- Visit Elias Icons
- Description : angels saints &lettering.
- Contact Blog
- Praying with the Icon
- Who was Teilhard de Chardin?
- Benedict XVI and the Sacred Heart
- Basil Hume and Teilhard
- Popes and Evolution
- Benedict XVI and Teilhard
- Teilhard's Litany and Henri Pinta's painting
- Saint John Paul and the Sacred Heart
- Sacred Heart fresco, Paray-le-Monial
- Félix Villé 's Sacred Heart