- The devotion to the Sacred Heart.
- Visit Elias Icons
- Description : angels saints &lettering.
- Contact Blog
- Praying with the Icon
- Who was Teilhard de Chardin?
- Benedict XVI and the Sacred Heart
- Basil Hume and Teilhard
- Popes and Evolution
- Benedict XVI and Teilhard
- Teilhard's Litany and Henri Pinta's painting
- Saint John Paul and the Sacred Heart
- Sacred Heart fresco, Paray-le-Monial
- Félix Villé 's Sacred Heart
Saturday, 12 February 2011
Ian. I think that these are exactly right . I think the geometry brings out the scientific aspect of Teilhard: he saw science as also having a potential for experiencing the sacred. One point which struck me : he was a geologist and paleontologist. Would it be an idea for Christ to be standing on rock? On second thoughts - and having chatted to my wife: perhaps not such a good idea!!!
Posted by DWP at 16:38