- The devotion to the Sacred Heart.
- Visit Elias Icons
- Description : angels saints &lettering.
- Contact Blog
- Praying with the Icon
- Who was Teilhard de Chardin?
- Benedict XVI and the Sacred Heart
- Basil Hume and Teilhard
- Popes and Evolution
- Benedict XVI and Teilhard
- Teilhard's Litany and Henri Pinta's painting
- Saint John Paul and the Sacred Heart
- Sacred Heart fresco, Paray-le-Monial
- Félix Villé 's Sacred Heart
Sunday, 13 February 2011
I noted somewhere in an earlier blog that Teilhard sees love as an attractive - gravitational force. When I saw your sketch it reminded me of a lecture I attended on Gravitational Waves. If you look at computer simulations of these, the effect is not unlike what you have done to capture Teilhard's sense of the Sacred Heart! Interesting! Read this article: HERE Sacred geometry indeed!!!
Posted by DWP at 17:10