Today things went well, and I worked on the angels, and on the Sacred Heart. It is a development from what we had in Naur, and more pleasing in my opinion, more convincing as a vessel of Divine Light.
There is a constant tweaking of pieces already done, to make sure there is a dynamic harmony of colour and tone. I hope you are all getting an idea of just how much time is involved in this. As this is a completely new icon, with no precedents, there is a lot of thinking, reflection and trying things to see what works best. It takes time, but I think we have the end in sight now. :)
- The devotion to the Sacred Heart.
- Visit Elias Icons
- Description : angels saints &lettering.
- Contact Blog
- Praying with the Icon
- Who was Teilhard de Chardin?
- Benedict XVI and the Sacred Heart
- Basil Hume and Teilhard
- Popes and Evolution
- Benedict XVI and Teilhard
- Teilhard's Litany and Henri Pinta's painting
- Saint John Paul and the Sacred Heart
- Sacred Heart fresco, Paray-le-Monial
- Félix Villé 's Sacred Heart