The exhibition about my work in Palestine and some of the icons I have written, will be displayed in Our Lady Immaculate Church, Tolworth, from this Saturday for a week. The church is close to Tolworth station, and is open from about 7.30am each day.
Link to the church of Our Lady Immaculate
- The devotion to the Sacred Heart.
- Visit Elias Icons
- Description : angels saints &lettering.
- Contact Blog
- Praying with the Icon
- Who was Teilhard de Chardin?
- Benedict XVI and the Sacred Heart
- Basil Hume and Teilhard
- Popes and Evolution
- Benedict XVI and Teilhard
- Teilhard's Litany and Henri Pinta's painting
- Saint John Paul and the Sacred Heart
- Sacred Heart fresco, Paray-le-Monial
- Félix Villé 's Sacred Heart