(READ HERE) I find that she is called ‘a Seraph before the altar’ ! And thus she joins with her spiritual guide , St. Francis of Assisi, with the Seraph in the top left hand corner and now invites us – as the ‘violet in the Garden of St. Francis de Sales’ - to join with them in singing ‘Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Hosts.’
- The devotion to the Sacred Heart.
- Visit Elias Icons
- Description : angels saints &lettering.
- Contact Blog
- Praying with the Icon
- Who was Teilhard de Chardin?
- Benedict XVI and the Sacred Heart
- Basil Hume and Teilhard
- Popes and Evolution
- Benedict XVI and Teilhard
- Teilhard's Litany and Henri Pinta's painting
- Saint John Paul and the Sacred Heart
- Sacred Heart fresco, Paray-le-Monial
- Félix Villé 's Sacred Heart